SAUCY MAMA SHRIMP AND BEANS
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 stick of celery
2 small carrots or 1 medium carrot
¾ lb extra large shrimp, peeled
a pinch of salt
¼ tsp black pepper
2 cans (15oz each) small white beans, drained
3 tbsp Saucy Mama Tarragon Lemon Mustard
1. Chop celery stick and carrots into small pieces.
2. Heat olive oil in a medium pan over medium heat. Add celery and carrots, and sauté for 3 minutes.
3. Add shrimp, and let cook until pink. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add white beans and Saucy Mama Tarragon Lemon Mustard to pan. Stir to combine. Lower heat to medium-low and let simmer for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently.
5. Serve and enjoy. Serves 4-6.